TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Care to comment on car rental through hotwire? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=169564)

Bert Hyman October 13th, 2010 08:55 PM

Care to comment on car rental through hotwire?

The rates they offer for cars out of Ft Myers airport (RSW) are
certainly lower than anything I see going to the agencies' own Web
sites.

Assuming I pick one that's listed as "in terminal" to avoid getting a
car from some complete brand-X outfit, what are the chances of running
into problems?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

Steve Cain October 13th, 2010 10:45 PM

Care to comment on car rental through hotwire?

?Probably zero. Never had a problem/Hotwire w/anything.

. ..