TravelBanter

-   Latin America (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mazatlan in May questions (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=60841)

B February 27th, 2005 06:41 PM

Mazatlan in May questions

Hi -
We will be in Mazatlan for about 10 days in May, and had a couple of
questions about things to do:
- We like to snorkel - any recommended places to go for that?
- Is it worth renting a car to drive the countryside? Are there
interesting things to see within a couple hour drive? Is it safe for an
American family to drive in the boonies?
- Anybody know if tours of Pacifico brewery are easy to schedule? Or will
I have to contact them before we go down there?
Thanks for the help!
Brian