TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   For Sale:Apple iPhone 3G 16GB at $340USD/Samsung M8800 at $370usd (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=148111)

richardjoe January 2nd, 2009 01:26 AM

For Sale:Apple iPhone 3G 16GB at $340USD/Samsung M8800 at $370usd

Mr Nasiri Benergham ( Marketing Manager )

Email:

MSN Chat:

Dear Customers ,

We are mobile phone wholesalers and we are using this opportunity to show you what we have in stock at a very affordable /fair price as our goal is to provide excellent quality to our customers at a fair price.

Check out our below top mobile phones prices List available :

Apple iPhone 3G 16GB at $340USD

Apple iPhone 3G 8GB at $310USD

Samsung i900 Omnia 16GB at $350USD

Samsung M8800 at $370usd

Samsung D980 (Unlocked) GSM at $290USD

Samsung SGH-F480 Tocco at $220USD

Nokia E90 Commnuicator at $300USD

Nokia N95 Black 8GB at $275USD

Nokia N96 16GB at $340USD

Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 at $320USD

Sony Ericsson C905 at $350USD

HTC Diamond Touch at $320USD

HTC MAX 4G at $400usd

HTC Touch Pro at $345USD

HTC Touch HD at $370uSD

BlackBerry Curve 8900 at $345usd

Blackberry Bold 9000 at $320USD

Blackberry Storm 9500 at $330USD

LG KF900 Prada at $380usd

LG KC910 Renoir at $320usd

STATE OF OUR PRODUCTS : All our mobile phones are all original , factory sealed and comes with manufacturer

warranty and return policy.

SHIPPING INFORMATION & POLICY : We Deliver with their Full Accessories Via International Shipping Company Such as DHL , UPS , FEDEX & EMS and we deliver within 2-3 working days.

RETURN POLICY : You may return most new, unopened items sold by us within 90 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)

DISCLAIMER : Our price of items and improvements to this information may be changed or updated without notice.

Contact:
Mr Nasiri Benergham ( Marketing Manager )

Email:

MSN Chat:

Franco Veneroso January 3rd, 2009 04:56 AM

For Sale:Apple iPhone 3G 16GB at $340USD/Samsung M8800 at $370usd

Buon anno 2009
http://gold2012-gold2012.blogspot.com/

--
richardjoe