TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Royal Caribb Navigator of the Seas (Error on last post) (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=174411)

[email protected] December 2nd, 2011 03:29 PM

Royal Caribb Navigator of the Seas (Error on last post)

I am not facing the promanade I have an ocean view balcony 6252 on the
navigator. I made a mistake and should have asked for the 7th deck. I
looked at a website that talks about cabin location and it said there
may be noise coming from the atrium because i am near the elevator at
the center of the ship. I was just wondering if anybody had a cabin at
that location. I am going with a group and they never change a cabin
for you. It is a lot cheaper so I decided to take my chances. thanks

Janet Wilder December 3rd, 2011 04:06 AM

On 12/2/2011 9:29 AM, wrote:
I am not facing the promanade I have an ocean view balcony 6252 on the
navigator. I made a mistake and should have asked for the 7th deck. I
looked at a website that talks about cabin location and it said there
may be noise coming from the atrium because i am near the elevator at
the center of the ship. I was just wondering if anybody had a cabin at
that location. I am going with a group and they never change a cabin
for you. It is a lot cheaper so I decided to take my chances. thanks

We had a deck 6 cabin near the atrium on Explorer, a sister ship. There
are walls that block the area where the cabins are. They don't show up
in the deck plans you see on line. We were maybe 3 cabins down the hall
and it was fine.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas