TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Help sponsor my trip (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95953)

[email protected][_1_] August 22nd, 2006 07:13 PM

Help sponsor my trip

Hi all, this will most likely be modded down or deleted but I thought
I'd try. I'm looking for sponsors for my trip to Central America,
there is an ebay page

href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140021460767"Central
America Sponsorship/a
Also visit

href="http://www.sponsormytrip.org"http://www.sponsormytrip.org//a

For more information

Please email me at a
"ben@sponsormyt rip.org/a if you
wish to help me promote, hate me, point me in the right direction or
whatever. Thanks!

mrtravel[_1_] August 23rd, 2006 12:42 AM

Help sponsor my trip

wrote:
Hi all, this will most likely be modded down or deleted but I thought
I'd try. I'm looking for sponsors for my trip to Central America,
there is an ebay page

You know, of course, that Ebay considers advertising this way to be a
violation of their terms?

glenn P August 23rd, 2006 02:30 AM

Help sponsor my trip

Be careful asking the universe what you want, it might tell you where to
go.....

oups.com...