TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Deadline for Spectacular Summer Opportunity for Volunteers RomeFestival, Italy (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=148946)

romefestival January 28th, 2009 07:36 AM

Deadline for Spectacular Summer Opportunity for Volunteers RomeFestival, Italy

June 21 - July 13, 2009 (minimum two weeks)
(please forward as in line text to volunteers and performers)

Apply NOW for volunteer positions at the Rome Festival in Italy

- Live among the inspirations of Rome, Italy

- Join outstanding artists from around the world

- Perform or work back stage in fully staged opera with the Rome
Festival Orchestra, Opera, Chorus, and Ballet

This opportunity is sponsored by an American educational charity.

Find general information, email addresses of alumni, and application
forms at web site http://www.geocities.com/romefestival

Email me directly to learn the best opportunities for you. Include
your volunteer interest and your career status or birth date. I look
forward to hearing from you quickly and helping you.

Connie Galatilis, Administrator "Those who
do not hear the music think the dancers mad"