TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   TYVEK Ground Sheets (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58245)

mechanic_mike January 25th, 2005 03:33 PM

TYVEK Ground Sheets

All true backpackers and campers know about TYVEK and how it makes a
superior Ground Sheet for under your tent or tarp. But it is only available
in 150 ft roles from Home Depot. So I have made available 9ftx7ft and
9ftx5ft sections on ebay.

simply go to :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
for the 9ftx7ft and

go to :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
for the 9ftx5ft.

Hope this helps you out. I also have available the classic
backpackers "pepsi can" Alcohol stove. Almost all thru-hikers completeing
the Appalachian Trail used a pepsi can alcohol stove, Including me. I had
one and it went all the way. So did my TYVEK ground sheet.

Happy hikng and camping to all!

mechanic_mike

My Ebay Sto

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...=DB:OtherItems