TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   'Sunny hotels (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27313)

Miso April 13th, 2004 06:22 AM

'Sunny hotels

We are thinking of returning to Cancun again in September. We have
stayed at a few hotels in the southern strip (ocean side) where the
sun would set in the early afternoon because the other buildings in
the area would block then.

We were wondering which hotels along the strip would be best to get
the most sun? We would like to try the newer hotels, Riu Cancun and
Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas but I heard from someone on another
forum that the sun set early there. Can anyone substantiate this
and/or recommend any other hotels?

Thank you