TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Noordam visit (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83976)

Bill C February 22nd, 2006 05:06 PM

Noordam visit

I got lucky enough to have brunch and get to tour the ship yesterday.
The ship was beautiful as you'd expect since it's brand new.
Brunch was delicious. Beef tenderloin that you could cut with your fork,
and melted in your mouth. Wish I could cook like that.
The culinary cooking lots pretty neat since I like to cook but not while
on vacation.
They also gave us an inaugural plate and book. Already 3 of plates they
gave away have already made there way to Ebay.

Bill
--
Visit my Caribbean Princess website:
www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com