TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Breaking News!! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18776)

Steve Austin March 12th, 2004 11:09 PM

Breaking News!!

Count on all American cities, European cities, cities in Africa, Asia,
and South America going car-free in the near future and count on car-free
cities being built in the American Midwest, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Africa,
and Asia. This comes from http://www.carfree.com, http://www.carbusters.org,
various transportation websites, and European Union websites. As we head
toward an ecologically sustainable future, count on that happening. We're
talking about the future here. That's what we're talking about.

David Bennetts March 12th, 2004 11:53 PM

Breaking News!!

"Steve Austin" wrote in message
Count on all American cities, European cities, cities in Africa,

Asia,
and South America going car-free in the near future and count on car-free
cities being built in the American Midwest, Mexico, Canada, Europe,

Africa,
and Asia. This comes from http://www.carfree.com,

http://www.carbusters.org,
various transportation websites, and European Union websites. As we head
toward an ecologically sustainable future, count on that happening. We're
talking about the future here. That's what we're talking about.

TROLL! Knucklehead, halfwitted moron.

hanson March 12th, 2004 11:56 PM

Breaking News!!

"Steve Austin" wrote in message
[enviro turds and enviro ****]: That's what we're talking about.

Bert Hyman March 13th, 2004 12:14 AM

Breaking News!!

In "Steve Austin"
wrote:

Count on all American cities, European cities, cities in Africa,
Asia, and South America going car-free in the near future and count on
car-free cities being built in the American Midwest ...

Hey! That's funny!

But if all American cities are going "car-free", why build "car-free"
cities?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

Karl Johanson March 13th, 2004 12:43 AM

Breaking News!!

"Steve Austin" wrote in message
Count on all American cities, European cities, cities in Africa,

Asia,
and South America going car-free in the near future and count on car-free
cities being built in the American Midwest, Mexico, Canada, Europe,

Africa,
and Asia.

Free cars? Woo hoo!

Karl Johanson

Stan de SD March 13th, 2004 01:29 AM

Breaking News!!

"Steve Austin" wrote in message
Count on all American cities, European cities, cities in Africa,

Asia,
and South America going car-free in the near future and count on car-free
cities being built in the American Midwest, Mexico, Canada, Europe,

Africa,
and Asia. This comes from http://www.carfree.com,

http://www.carbusters.org,
various transportation websites, and European Union websites. As we head
toward an ecologically sustainable future, count on that happening. We're
talking about the future here. That's what we're talking about.

We're talking about committing your ass to a mental facility, Munch. That's
what we're talking about. :O|

Joey Jolley March 15th, 2004 06:35 PM

Breaking News!!

"Stan de SD" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Steve Austin" wrote in message
Count on all American cities, European cities, cities in Africa,

Asia,
and South America going car-free in the near future and count on car-free
cities being built in the American Midwest, Mexico, Canada, Europe,

Africa,
and Asia. This comes from http://www.carfree.com,

http://www.carbusters.org,
various transportation websites, and European Union websites. As we head
toward an ecologically sustainable future, count on that happening. We're
talking about the future here. That's what we're talking about.

We're talking about committing your ass to a mental facility, Munch. That's
what we're talking about. :O|

We're talking about an ecologically sustainable future. That's
what we're talking about.

hanson March 15th, 2004 07:24 PM

Breaking News!!

"Joey Jolley" wrote in message
om...
"Stan de SD" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"Steve Austin" wrote in message
Count on all American cities, European cities, cities in Africa,
Asia, and South America going car-free in the near future
and count on car-free cities being built in the American Midwest,
Mexico, Canada, Europe, Africa, and Asia. This comes from
http://www.carfree.com, -- http://www.carbusters.org,
various transportation websites, and European Union websites.
As we head toward an ecologically sustainable future, count
on that happening.
We're talking about the future here. That's what we're talking about.

We're talking about committing your ass to a mental facility, Munch.
That's what we're talking about. :O|

We're talking about an ecologically sustainable future.
That's what we're talking about.

We're talking about relentless green ****.
That's what we're talking about.

Joey Jolley March 15th, 2004 08:06 PM

Breaking News!!

"Stan de SD" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Steve Austin" wrote in message
Count on all American cities, European cities, cities in Africa,

Asia,
and South America going car-free in the near future and count on car-free
cities being built in the American Midwest, Mexico, Canada, Europe,

Africa,
and Asia. This comes from http://www.carfree.com,

http://www.carbusters.org,
various transportation websites, and European Union websites. As we head
toward an ecologically sustainable future, count on that happening. We're
talking about the future here. That's what we're talking about.

We're talking about committing your ass to a mental facility, Munch. That's
what we're talking about. :O|

How do you know this for sure, Stan?

alohacyberian March 15th, 2004 10:49 PM

Breaking News!!

"Joey Jolley" wrote in message
m...
"Stan de SD" wrote in message

hlink.net...
[...]

Couldn't we ask you the same question regarding your contentions? KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect