TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   - A New America - Free_Market_Rules from the Wizard Fool of Folklore Fellow - Fight Back for Life to Win Humanity's Demands - America Wins, Neocons Go to Prison - God is coming to town for bushite nasties on his sled of make believe - A halted bu (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=128265)

Suzanne[_2_] December 31st, 2007 05:36 PM

- A New America - Free_Market_Rules from the Wizard Fool of Folklore Fellow - Fight Back for Life to Win Humanity's Demands - America Wins, Neocons Go to Prison - God is coming to town for bushite nasties on his sled of make believe - A halted bu

wrote in message
//\\//\\//\\/

A New America

Bush tells America, it is WE who should be fearful of being
caught innocently, instead of himself personally as a war
monger traitor to Humanity, who closed police investigations
on 911 immediately after the terror action going down. Again,
even if bush were "just a puppet, just a puppet!!", his
criminal action would just as assuredly, warrant his immediate
arrest for high treason. Ask any Judge. then a Jury for Your
verdict on the entire criminal spectacle of mass murderers
escaping the Justice of a New America.

ABCNEWS.com : FBI Called off Terror Investigations
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/prime...ers021219.html

`You Will Not Open Criminal Investigations'

George W. Bush "A country that hides something, is a country
that is a.. afraid of being caught."

These naked LIAR enemies who bank to thieve more from Iraq,
Afghanistan and America, must be brought down by Humanity's
ultimate triumph over tyranny through Law. A just law, where
those accused without any evidence are Innocent, and WORTHY
yOur defenses.

Our Mr. Bush Jnr "We do not torture"
Our Mr. Bush Jnr. "Torture is not a part of our soul."

So, those that profligate acts of torture, should be brought
up for charges by the True will of US, The Peoples People
fairly verdicted? Bush should be tried and executed for
ordering the torture of INNOCENT people to death as a capital
mass murderer, a murderer 'escaping' the crime scene leads of
911 as unanswered questions of peace through liberation -
garnered by Justice held indivisable so as the understood
facts.Jack..

Fight Back for Christ Sake God Damn You

From Suzanne:
OK...I've read this. Please feel free to read it yourself
and decide for yourself what it says and don't just take
my word for it. As I read this, the first part was already
sickening, but not for the politics so much as the bias
that leave NO place to go. Notice the oxymoron
above. "Fight Back for Christ Sake God Damn You."
Sort of wierd comment. So...here I am fighting back,
but against the person who wrote this, because I feel
that it is very anti-American and especially, especially
anti-Jewish, antiSemitic, etc.
--
Whether I voted for Bush or whether I didn't vote for
Bush, this post is not for America or any political
view in America. It's wa-a-a-a-ay beyond political.
Whether you voted for Bush or not, he did not cause
911. He did not commit mass-murder on that day, the
people that plotted that are the ones who did that. This
post is obviously trying to stir up the reader to choose
sides, though, and place the blame on our president or
even on a Democrat president if he had become the
president, it's purely against Americans.
--
Right now in America, especially getting ready for
an election, there are going to be people that try to
stir up whether or not we should still be in Iraq. It
is a controversial subject. So where would a giant
master-mind group start a propaganda launch? At
whatever is controversial...right? So this post is
trying to stir up people to be against each other,
and thereby cause an internal imploding of attitudes,
pitting Americans against each other. I think that
people should guard against hate toward fellow
Americans if they hold politically opposing views
toward one another. Politics is one thing, but politics
does not work in a democratic society unless we have
the freedom to choose concerning our votes. In my
opinion, people should always remember that if a
person casts a vote the opposite of what we would
like for them to cast, they should still be respected
at least for taking the time to vote and to choose
what they feel would be best for America. The Bible
leads us to pray for our leaders, and that says to me
that if someone is in power that I did not vote for,
he still needs our prayers.
---
(HUGE snip for brevity...please refer back to original
if you want to read the rest of it. I've saved what is available
to comment on.)

"My brothers...:" wrote:
That from the 911 witch, who forbade a stop to hostilities IN
AMERICA'S NAME against the innocent in Lebanon. Nazi Israel
ADMITS to the targeting MURDER of any innocent persons who
drive in a truck. Perhaps Americans. Who cares? Not CBC or
CNN they'll tell you consistently absent from the crimes
scene.
---
Death to the zionist bu****e enemy forces

From Suzanne:
Who would put this post in here? Look at the newsgroups it is
going to. The post is antiEVERYTHING.
--
Suzanne