TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Visit SA - 2010 World Soccer Cup! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=149031)

CARMEN January 30th, 2009 09:05 AM

Visit SA - 2010 World Soccer Cup!

Hi there! Come to South Africa and see what's happening in our
fantastic country. I can organise all your accommodation and travel
arrangements.. Give me a call. For less than $120.00 a day..

[email protected] February 10th, 2009 05:59 AM

On Jan 30, 2:05*pm, CARMEN wrote:
Hi there! Come to South Africa and see what's happening in our
fantastic country. I can organise all your accommodation and travel
arrangements.. Give me a call. For less than $120.00 a day..

Ultimate Retreat maldives Travels
http://www.urmaldives.com
to visit maldives,please visit this site!