TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   US taxation laws apply to US citizens resident in Europe. (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181589)

S Viemeister[_2_] November 21st, 2014 01:44 PM

US taxation laws apply to US citizens resident in Europe.

On 11/21/2014 6:00 AM, Martin wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...utrageous.html

There was a suggestion some time back, that Boris might run for mayor of
NYC...
And I'm rather surprised that he's only being pursued for the CG tax, as
his earned income is well over the foreign-earnings exclusion.

bill November 21st, 2014 03:02 PM

US taxation laws apply to US citizens resident in Europe.

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:44:37 -0500, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 11/21/2014 6:00 AM, Martin wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...utrageous.html

There was a suggestion some time back, that Boris might run for mayor of
NYC...

Not quite.

It was said by several people that he's qualified to stand for
president and that it would be entertaining if he did...

martinp November 21st, 2014 03:08 PM

US taxation laws apply to US citizens resident in Europe.

NYC is welcome to have him.

--
martin p

Bert[_2_] November 21st, 2014 05:21 PM

US taxation laws apply to US citizens resident in Europe.

In .com martinp
wrote:

NYC is welcome to have him.

Even though I don't know a thing about the man, he couldn't be worse
than the current (or past) mayor of New York.

--
St. Paul, MN

Bert[_2_] November 21st, 2014 06:27 PM

US taxation laws apply to US citizens resident in Europe.

In Martin
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 17:21:31 +0000 (UTC), Bert
wrote:

In .com martinp
wrote:

NYC is welcome to have him.

Even though I don't know a thing about the man, he couldn't be worse
than the current (or past) mayor of New York.

You could be wrong

Could be. Probably not.

--
St. Paul, MN