TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Enjoying The Essence of Vacationing Through Cottage Rental Services (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180332)

Ben Stevens July 31st, 2013 07:12 AM

Enjoying The Essence of Vacationing Through Cottage Rental Services

It is quite common to see a lot of travelers making compromise on the comfort and enjoyment of vacationing. Since the sole reason for being on vacation is to cool your tiring soul and taking a break, but somehow we do give up on the simple and basic adeptness of the comfort of home. What most of the people end up is in stuffy hotels where the rooms as well as the kitchen is simply enough for those who are on the open door. Seriously, this should not be the case, as currently in the market there are various shelter or hotel service providers like shelter island rental.

Continue to read: http://hikingdaily.wordpress.com/201...ntal-services/

Gregory Morrow[_204_] August 2nd, 2013 05:00 PM

Ben Stevens wrote:

It is quite common to see a lot of travelers making compromise on the comfort and enjoyment of vacationing. Since the sole reason for being on vacation is to cool your tiring soul and taking a break, but somehow we do give up on the simple and basic adeptness of the comfort of home. What most of the people end up is in stuffy hotels where the rooms as well as the kitchen is simply enough for those who are on the open door. Seriously, this should not be the case, as currently in the market there are various shelter or hotel service providers like shelter island rental.

"Cottaging...???"

--
Best
Greg

Bert[_2_] August 2nd, 2013 06:08 PM

Enjoying The Essence of Vacationing Through Cottage Rental Services

In Gregory
Morrow wrote:

"Cottaging...???"

Just an Indian spammer, shilling for some Web site which is probably
then shilling for some tourist trap or scam.

--
St. Paul, MN

Erilar August 2nd, 2013 08:39 PM

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Ben Stevens wrote:

It is quite common to see a lot of travelers making compromise on the
comfort and enjoyment of vacationing. Since the sole reason for being on
vacation is to cool your tiring soul and taking a break, but somehow we
do give up on the simple and basic adeptness of the comfort of home.
What most of the people end up is in stuffy hotels where the rooms as
well as the kitchen is simply enough for those who are on the open door.
Seriously, this should not be the case, as currently in the market there
are various shelter or hotel service providers like shelter island rental.

"Cottaging...???"

Since when is that the sole reason for a vacation??? I can do that at
home. My travel is aimed primarily at learning things and new experiences.
Now that my body refuses to let me do it the way I used to, I like to do
it in reasonable comfort, but that's far from my "sole reason for being on
vacation"!

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

tim..... August 3rd, 2013 07:52 AM

Enjoying The Essence of Vacationing Through Cottage Rental Services

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Aug 2013 19:39:50 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Ben Stevens wrote:

[...]

You misunderstood Greg.

well then I did as well.

I agree with Erilar

But then I can't find the original post. Is this somebody in their time
machine again?

tim

Bert[_2_] August 3rd, 2013 03:32 PM

Enjoying The Essence of Vacationing Through Cottage Rental Services

In "tim....."
wrote:

But then I can't find the original post. Is this somebody in their
time machine again?

No, it was posted on July 31, 2013.

But, it was from an Indian spammer, so your news provider might have
filtered it.

--
St. Paul, MN

Gregory Morrow[_204_] August 3rd, 2013 07:08 PM

wrote:

Gregory Morrow wrote:

Ben Stevens wrote:

[...]

ROFL 8-]

--
Best
Greg

malickk August 22nd, 2013 06:04 AM

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.
https://lineonebus.com/content/new-y...ianapolis-bus/
https://lineonebus.com/content/india...-new-york-bus/
https://lineonebus.com/content/new-y...knoxville-bus/