TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Finding Cheap Parking? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=61306)

[email protected] March 7th, 2005 03:16 PM

Finding Cheap Parking?

If you hate to circle around blocks to finally find an ideal cheap
parking space please fill out our survey. We are trying to create a
more timely method to help you find parking.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=36202913120

Dennis P. Harris March 8th, 2005 07:17 AM

On 7 Mar 2005 07:16:28 -0800 in rec.travel.usa-canada,
wrote:

If you hate to circle around blocks to finally find an ideal cheap
parking space please fill out our survey. We are trying to create a
more timely method to help you find parking.

the best way is to not drive a car! ride a bike!

"Widening highways to cure congestion is like trying to cure
obesity by loosening your belt." --- Stephen Goddard
Dennis P. Harris

http://www.ejuneau.net