TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Davenport Iowa Lodging In Eldridge (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=172135)

Quality Inn of Eldridge April 14th, 2011 01:41 PM

Davenport Iowa Lodging In Eldridge

The Quality Inn & Suites is a 62 well maintained room that is located
just 3 miles north of Davenport Iowa in the small fast growing
community of Eldridge. The Quality Inn & Suites offers all of our its
guests a free Hot Breakfast, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, and Fitness
Center.

Our guests speak highly about are service, and how clean our rooms
are. So when visiting Davenport Iowa, when you want a quiet nights
sleep, clean room, and great value! Give us a call direct at
563-285-4600 or make a reservation online at
http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-eldridge-iowa-IA084

We hope to see you soon!

1000 E Iowa Street
Eldridge, IA 52748