TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   BAGGAGE HANDLERS STILL STEALING ? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38156)

robert August 10th, 2004 06:28 AM

BAGGAGE HANDLERS STILL STEALING ?

Are baggage handlers still rifling through passenger luggage stealing stiff
? If so I find this VERY upsetting because IF you can steal from luggage
you can also put stuff into airline luggage , LIKE BOMBS ! Does anyone
know the present baggage pilfering state of affairs ?

Robert G Smith

Mark Hewitt August 10th, 2004 08:35 AM

"robert" wrote in message
Are baggage handlers still rifling through passenger luggage stealing

stiff
? If so I find this VERY upsetting because IF you can steal from luggage
you can also put stuff into airline luggage , LIKE BOMBS ! Does anyone
know the present baggage pilfering state of affairs ?

I assume it varies throughout the world.

"robert" wrote in message
Are baggage handlers still rifling through passenger luggage stealing

stiff
? If so I find this VERY upsetting because IF you can steal from luggage
you can also put stuff into airline luggage , LIKE BOMBS ! Does anyone
know the present baggage pilfering state of affairs ?

I assume it varies throughout the world.

Charles Newman August 10th, 2004 11:50 AM

"Mark Hewitt" wrote in message

"robert" wrote in message
Are baggage handlers still rifling through passenger luggage stealing

stiff
? If so I find this VERY upsetting because IF you can steal from

luggage
you can also put stuff into airline luggage , LIKE BOMBS ! Does anyone
know the present baggage pilfering state of affairs ?

I have heard of people being imprisoned/executed for carrying drugs that
were not theirs, so it is possible.

"robert" wrote in message
Are baggage handlers still rifling through passenger luggage stealing

stiff
? If so I find this VERY upsetting because IF you can steal from

luggage
you can also put stuff into airline luggage , LIKE BOMBS ! Does anyone
know the present baggage pilfering state of affairs ?

I have heard of people being imprisoned/executed for carrying drugs that
were not theirs, so it is possible.

I assume it varies throughout the world.

Edwardseco August 10th, 2004 04:32 PM

BAGGAGE HANDLERS STILL STEALING ?

In article , "robert"
writes: