TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hotel in Sydney (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180053)

Robbie Dawson May 8th, 2013 10:27 AM

Hotel in Sydney

On Thursday, September 6, 2001 2:12:07 AM UTC+5:30, Susan S wrote:
My mother, brother and I could use a hotel recommendation in
Sydney, Australia. We plan to stay for one night before our
cruise begins, in December. We can stay in one room or two.

Susan Silberstein

Visit Sovereigninns.com.au, this is best place for find hotel and motel at cheapest cost.

1. Our motel in Cooma has a range of accommodation options available, from 3.5 self-rated motel rooms to newly built 4 self-rated self-contained Motels.
2. Our motel in Wollongong set amongst extensive quiet landscaped gardens and is only a short distance from Port Kembla, the beaches and Wollongong CBD.

If you want more information about us visit he http://sovereigninns.com.au/

Bill[_1_] May 8th, 2013 06:14 PM

Hotel in Sydney

On 5/8/2013 5:27 AM, Robbie Dawson wrote:
On Thursday, September 6, 2001 2:12:07 AM UTC+5:30, Susan S wrote:
My mother, brother and I could use a hotel recommendation in
Sydney, Australia. We plan to stay for one night before our
cruise begins, in December. We can stay in one room or two.

Susan Silberstein

Visit spammysite.com.au, this is best place for find hotel and motel at cheapest cost.

I'm sure that the person who asked this question 12 years ago is
thankful for your prompt (yet spammy) reply.

Syamu Mamilla m May 9th, 2013 06:14 AM

Hotel in Sydney

dddddddd

Gettamulla Tupya[_2_] May 11th, 2013 08:19 AM

Hotel in Sydney

On Wed, 08 May 2013 13:14:05 -0400, Bill wrote:

My mother, brother and I could use a hotel recommendation in
Sydney, Australia. We plan to stay for one night before our
cruise begins, in December. We can stay in one room or two.

Susan Silberstein

Visit spammysite.com.au, this is best place for find hotel and motel at cheapest cost.

I'm sure that the person who asked this question 12 years ago is
thankful for your prompt (yet spammy) reply.

Some hotels have a looonnnnngg waiting list.