TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Recommendatons for Honeymoon in the Mayan Riviera (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87146)

[email protected] April 8th, 2006 04:27 PM

Recommendatons for Honeymoon in the Mayan Riviera

Hello,

I would like to have some recommendations/suggestions regarding 4 star
or higher resorts in the Mayan Riviera. I have heard that some of them
are undergoing major construction due to last year's hurricane damage.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

LT April 21st, 2006 04:30 PM

Recommendatons for Honeymoon in the Mayan Riviera

I stayed at Iberostar Paraiso beach and the Moon Palace. Granted I had
kids, but both resorts were very nice. Food was always better in the
restaurants than the buffets, Iberostar was somewhat better... Moon Palace
rooms have in-room jacuzzi tubs, Iberostar was a little nicer/classier
resort though. Palace includes trips with your stay, which includes thier
water park.
LT