Search the Internet for Domains about Belgium on OO Tumia
"Search the #Internet for #Domains about #Belgium": feel free to check out this scenario on the #objectoriented directory #Tumia:
1. The user surfs to the Tumia Class "Internet Domain" (see the upper left combobox):
2. The user types the search text belgium in the editable combobox Tumia Instance (under the class combobox) and clicks the "?" button (or types alt and enter) to search.
3. Tumia displays in the instance combobox (click the arrow to open) a list of domain names containing the search text belgium. For one domain it displays its directory links (the domain itself, alexa, google, ...) with extracts:
4. The user navigates from page to page (see the upper right toolbar) and/or selects some directory links.
5. The user selects another domain about Belgium from the instance combobox and clicks the "?" button (or types alt and enter) to find and display the domain. For example:
6. The user clicks the "" or "" button to navigate to the previous or next domain about Belgium in the instance list. For example the next internet domain:
The user repeats steps 2-6 with other search texts.
2a. The user types a search text with multiple words and searches. For example "belgian beer":
Tumia stores currently information about more than 2.000.000 internet domains and the numbers are growing fast.
Kind Regards, Paka Small
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:41 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.