TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   OT :Start your own online business today !start making dollars (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89018)

ag May 6th, 2006 06:48 PM

OT :Start your own online business today !start making dollars

Dear Friends,

Do you want to work for 40 years or more to make $40,000 a year or less
just
so you can retire on 40% of what wasn't enough in the first place?

Imagine owning a profitable home business that you could start TODAY
without:

- Technical know-how,

- Large capital investment or overhead,

- Jeopardizing your current career,

- Any of the headaches of owning a traditional business.

What if all the tools and techniques were provided for you instantly
with
simple-to-follow, step-by-step instructions? What if I told you it was
FREE
to join with NO obligation whatsoever! Interested?

Why not take that important first step and email me at

This is not a get rich quiack scheme , results may take persistence and
hard work .

Wishing you all the best.
With best Regards
Your-well-wisher