TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   i`m first time wrong group (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24928)

Arturo Garza March 12th, 2004 03:20 PM

i`m first time wrong group

you all complane about eating and smoking i wonder what you are going to
say when you need help from the govermentand he woun,t help. if you are
an elegal you get all kinds of help ,but a U S A citizen and make 800
dollor a month you make to mush so you don,t get help.

Speed Racer March 12th, 2004 04:34 PM

i`m first time wrong group

"Arturo Garza" wrote in message
you all complane about eating and smoking i wonder what you are going to
say when you need help from the govermentand he woun,t help. if you are
an elegal you get all kinds of help ,but a U S A citizen and make 800
dollor a month you make to mush so you don,t get help.

Exactly!

Peaches March 12th, 2004 09:08 PM

i`m first time wrong group

"Speed Racer" . wrote in message
"Arturo Garza" wrote in message
you all complane about eating and smoking i wonder what you are going to
say when you need help from the govermentand he woun,t help. if you are
an elegal you get all kinds of help ,but a U S A citizen and make 800
dollor a month you make to mush so you don,t get help.

Exactly!

I couldn't have said it better!

Mocha Face March 12th, 2004 09:15 PM

i`m first time wrong group

I always KNEW that I made "to mush"! Now it's confirmed!! JJ