TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Recommendations for 8 days in California (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180768)

ORRELL October 18th, 2014 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alkbra (Post 1046201)
The discussion is going well and every member shared nice suggestions. I'm going to California soon for my business tour and I will remember these recommendations. I hope these suggestions will help me to choose the best place and save my time. Can you tell me about the attractive spots of California? I love to visit the supernatural attractions.

My friend if you are a nature lover then I think these places are perfect for you; Yosemite National Park, Death Valley, Lake Tahoe, Channel Islands National Park and Venice Beach. All these places filled with stunning natural beauty but Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite places of this region. It is a beautiful place that you can visit throughout the year.

alkbra October 20th, 2014 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORRELL (Post 1046221)
My friend you are a nature lover then I think these places are perfect for you; Yosemite National Park, Death Valley, Lake Tahoe, Channel Islands National Park and Venice Beach. All these places filled with stunning natural beauty but Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite places of this region. It is a beautiful place that you can visit throughout the year.

After reading your answers in different threads like Venice It seems you are a tourist and love to explore different regions of the world. I will remember your suggestions while I will go there. I think I should go there after winter season because it will be the right time to go there with kids.

ORRELL October 21st, 2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alkbra (Post 1046229)
After reading your answers in different threads like Venice It seems you are a tourist and love to explore different regions of the world. I will remember your suggestions while I will go there. I think I should go there after winter season because it will be the right time to go there with kids.

You are right alkbra, I am a tourist and love to travel all over the world to see the nature and history of different regions. Yes, if you want to go there with family then spring is an ideal season to go there. My friend must take your camera with you and capture the beautiful views there. After come back must share your experience and photos with all community members.

Imogenia February 6th, 2015 07:38 AM

California is a great place to visit. It is one of the most popular and amazing state. California is a very famous state of the United States. I have visited the State and enjoyed myself a lot while visiting it. California offers a lot of places to visit and it also has many of the amazing stuff to do.