TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   2009 NEW YEAR"S EVE CELEBRATION IN SAHARA DESERT MERZOUGA (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=159558)

Haven La Chance Desert hotel October 26th, 2009 09:36 AM

2009 NEW YEAR"S EVE CELEBRATION IN SAHARA DESERT MERZOUGA

Again we announce our Popular Celebration to bring in the New Year of
2010 Under the Stars in the Sahara Desert of Merzouga! Lovely meal
with cous-sous, sou[. fruit, mincemeat pies, etc in the Big New Nomad
tent by our Hotel- HAVEN LA CHANCE DESERT HOTEL- by the Erg Chebbie
Dunes. We follow the Black Musicians to collect the MECHUI that has
been roasting in the Adobe oven. With the music throughout the evening
and wine provided by Elena Hall, You enjoy the stars and
constellations over head. Champagne and Party Favors help bring in the
New year. We have more khaimas (nomad tents) by the Hotel for a more
authentic sleep near the Bonfire. Or limited hotel rooms are still
available.
Please contact Elena for more info.