TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any special deals for Costa cruises Singapore sailing? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180328)

[email protected] July 29th, 2013 11:04 AM

Any special deals for Costa cruises Singapore sailing?

Any good deals ? Is Costa cruises any good ?

[email protected] July 29th, 2013 12:35 PM

Any special deals for Costa cruises Singapore sailing?

於 2013年7月29日星期一UTC+8下午6時04分15秒 寫道:

Any good deals ? Is Costa cruises any good ?

I am thinking to check out in NATAS.

[email protected] July 29th, 2013 01:02 PM

Any special deals for Costa cruises Singapore sailing?

於 2013年7月29日星期一UTC+8下午6時04分15秒 寫道:

Any good deals ? Is Costa cruises any good ?

I'm thinking to have a cruise holiday too…

[email protected] July 30th, 2013 12:21 PM

Any special deals for Costa cruises Singapore sailing?

於 2013年7月29日星期一UTC+8下午6時04分15秒 寫道:

Any good deals ? Is Costa cruises any good ?

Seems there's 2 cabin in 1 price deal. Sounds pretty nice.

[email protected] July 30th, 2013 12:28 PM

Any special deals for Costa cruises Singapore sailing?

於 2013年7月29日星期一UTC+8下午6時04分15秒 寫道:

Any good deals ? Is Costa cruises any good ?

Why don't you check their website?
http://www.costacruise.com/

RayC August 1st, 2013 12:44 AM

On 7/29/2013 3:04 AM, wrote:
Any good deals ? Is Costa cruises any good ?

Costa is a second rate discount cruise line. If you have ever sailed on
any of the mid class lines (Princess, Holland America, RCL, Norwegian,
etc.), you will be terribly disappointed. Even Carnival (Costa's owner)
beats them in quality.

--

Ray
+++++++++++++++++++++++

[email protected] August 8th, 2013 01:15 PM

Any special deals for Costa cruises Singapore sailing?

ray於 2013年8月1日星期四UTC+8上午7時44分09秒 道:
On 7/29/2013 3:04 AM, wrote:

Any good deals ? Is Costa cruises any good ?

Costa is a second rate discount cruise line. If you have ever sailed on

any of the mid class lines (Princess, Holland America, RCL, Norwegian,

etc.), you will be terribly disappointed. Even Carnival (Costa's owner)

beats them in quality.

--

Ray

www.CompressorStuff.com

I don't think so. Costa may not be the best one, but still great for the same price level cruise according to my own experience.