TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   15 day trans atlantic (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20529)

nallaw October 7th, 2003 02:43 AM

15 day trans atlantic

Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?The ship is the Constellation.We have 5
sea days. Thank you

Mason Barge October 7th, 2003 03:04 AM

15 day trans atlantic

On 6 Oct 2003 18:43:18 -0700, (nallaw) wrote:

Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?The ship is the Constellation.We have 5
sea days. Thank you

That's a hard one. It would be 3 on a 14-day.

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln

MsPatty4 October 7th, 2003 07:08 PM

15 day trans atlantic

Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?

I'm taking a 15 night with Princess and they told me there will be 3 formal
nights.

~ Patty

Jean O'Boyle October 7th, 2003 10:32 PM

15 day trans atlantic

"MsPatty4" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?

I'm taking a 15 night with Princess and they told me there will be 3

formal
nights.

~ Patty

Patty,
We were told three formal nights on our 15 day Norwegian Crown cruise, too.

--Jean

Bob Gow October 10th, 2003 01:07 AM

15 day trans atlantic

WE are taking the Millenium transatlantic. It is 14 days and there
are three formal nights. You can check their website at
www.celebrity.com

On 6 Oct 2003 18:43:18 -0700, (nallaw) wrote:

Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?The ship is the Constellation.We have 5
sea days. Thank you

Bob Gow
"Experience is what you get when
you expected something else."

Asya Kamsky October 10th, 2003 01:17 AM

15 day trans atlantic

In article ,
nallaw wrote:
Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?The ship is the Constellation.We have 5
sea days. Thank you

Three formal, three semi-formal. So sez Celebrity website.

--
Asya Kamsky

"To forgive is an act of compassion. It is not done because
people deserve it, it's done because they need it." -- Rupert Giles.