TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Allure of the Seas arrives in Fort Lauderdale (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=170570)

Gadget World November 28th, 2010 07:47 PM

Allure of the Seas arrives in Fort Lauderdale

I'm going on tomorrow for the pre-inaugural and then for the inaugural
on Wednesday.

This time I want to do the Zipline, but they always ask that you remove
everything and not carry a camera. On the Zip in Labadee they let you
carry everything aboard. I guess they are
concerned about the people below who might get hit with flying objects!

Gadget