TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   russian visa (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30676)

Mark Kelly June 28th, 2004 04:48 PM

russian visa

there was a company I think it is call scott tours or something for
people to get visa for russia through. (in UK) can someone post the
url to the company please. They are based in London
reverse my email address, and remove the obvious
spam traps to reach me by email.
http://www.callthrough.tk/ = site not updated.

Joan McGalliard June 29th, 2004 06:20 AM

russian visa

Mark Kelly moc.dlrowltn.nojunk@"_T*R*A*P*S*I*H*T*E*V*O*M*E*R *_"okram
wrote:

there was a company I think it is call scott tours or something for
people to get visa for russia through. (in UK) can someone post the
url to the company please. They are based in London

I used Gold Arrow a couple of years ago. Delivered as promised.

http://www.goldarrow.info

--
Joan McGalliard, UK http://www.mcgalliard.org