TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   NAAFA's Airline Tips for Fat People (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9732)

BJ in Texas September 11th, 2003 01:39 PM

NAAFA's Airline Tips for Fat People

Mxsmanic wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) writes:

"Some", not "all" - clearly, you choose to believe only that
portion of "the literature" whcih agrees with your own
preconceptions.

I've never encountered any other type of literature. Indeed,
since my position is derived from the literature, that is
only logical.

If you know of a good book on physics that explains and
proves that the laws of thermodynamics can be broken, I'd be
interested in reading about it.

Not very scientific, are you?

Just the opposite.

This string has gotten a long way from the original discussion
about Flying Fat Asses..... ROTFL BJ