TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Burgandy luxury barge cruise (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=151539)

D Ball[_2_] March 31st, 2009 05:03 PM

Burgandy luxury barge cruise

Today, I received a "hot deals" email from R. Crusoe & Son, one of my
favorite high-end travel providers (I just love to drool over the
trips they put together, but can't imagine forking over the ask for
most of them). One offering caught my eye because it is actually in
the affordable range and sounds pretty wonderful:

Hirondelle (Burgundy)
• Open Sailings - a savings of $2,000 per person—new special
price: $3,400 (was $5,400).
Price is per person based on 2 people sharing cabin.
Single supplement: $850.

I wish someone would hop on this and come back & tell us all about it!

Diana Ball
Austin, TX