TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Rental car from Port Everglades? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=176872)

[email protected][_1_] April 2nd, 2012 01:43 AM

Rental car from Port Everglades?

Hi there

I presently have a rental car reserved after our Oasis of the Seas
cruise with Hertz from FLL. Was just told that the airport no longer
offers a free rental car shuttle from Port Everglades. Was told though
I should look at the Hertz location at the Crowne Plaza. Now wondering
if anyone has used them and do will they really pick me up at Port
Everglades.

Thanks
Michael

Jr.[_6_] April 5th, 2012 11:23 PM

Rental car from Port Everglades?

It is a 12 buck taxi ride to the airport. Save yourself the agony and pay
the bucks.