TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Need help flight ticket ottawa -New york (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19606)

kingdaveone May 29th, 2004 12:32 PM

Need help flight ticket ottawa -New york

hi, i m a french student, i stay 1 month and half in Ottawa.
I would like to go to Ny by plane,
Do you know how to get there for cheap?
Someone told me that you have to cross the border to the US to get a not too
expensive flight ticket, but i don't remeber the name of the town and is it
the only way to get to NY for cheap?

Thank you

Shawn Hearn May 29th, 2004 02:29 PM

Need help flight ticket ottawa -New york

In article ,
"kingdaveone" wrote:

hi, i m a french student, i stay 1 month and half in Ottawa.
I would like to go to Ny by plane,
Do you know how to get there for cheap?
Someone told me that you have to cross the border to the US to get a not too
expensive flight ticket, but i don't remeber the name of the town and is it
the only way to get to NY for cheap?

Try posting your question on the rec.travel.air newsgroup.

Pan May 29th, 2004 03:36 PM

Need help flight ticket ottawa -New york

On Sat, 29 May 2004 13:32:18 +0200, "kingdaveone"
wrote:

hi, i m a french student, i stay 1 month and half in Ottawa.
I would like to go to Ny by plane,
Do you know how to get there for cheap?

[snip]

No, but check flights from Montreal.

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.