TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   test (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181730)

Steve[_10_] March 17th, 2015 02:25 AM

test

My news reader shows 250 messages but when I open this group it says
there are no messages. It doesn't matter, since I don't really use this
group any more. I used to like to check in once in a while to see if
anyone is still here.
Now I'll see if my own message shows up and is visible to me.

Steve

Steve[_10_] March 17th, 2015 02:28 AM

test

On 3/16/2015 9:25 PM, Steve wrote:
My news reader shows 250 messages but when I open this group it says
there are no messages. It doesn't matter, since I don't really use this
group any more. I used to like to check in once in a while to see if
anyone is still here.
Now I'll see if my own message shows up and is visible to me.

Steve

Oh, that was unexpected. Not only do I see my own message, but it made
all the other missing messages show up too.

Steve