TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Send me plane ticket (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180749)

[email protected] October 31st, 2013 01:00 AM

Send me plane ticket

I'm begging 4 someone to send me a plane ticket to New Zealand(thats where I prefer but I'll take anytihng to anywhere). I'm desperate and in need. Asia maybe too would be a good place. i hear the women there will do anytihng to pleasure a man, no matter it is. And I'm a sick **** that needs a good romp. But I need money to get there so if u could just send me some. If ur a hot woman u can deliver it in person. Email and I'll give out my address....Find me on facebook by going to hauntedlegendhunter and finding me there......Jeff

Bildad November 13th, 2014 08:57 AM

Not sure about your plane tickets but i am sure of providing you some bus tickets which you can get through an amazing source and that is fort lauderdale city bus which i have personally discovered quite good.