TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ankor Vat, Cambodia (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181854)

Kishore Menon[_2_] May 13th, 2015 10:54 AM

Ankor Vat, Cambodia

Hi,

Is it convenient to travel from Bangkok to Ankor Vat by road. How much time does it take from Bangkok to Ankor Vat. How many days should we spend in Ankor Vat and what would be the hotel charges. We are planning on travel in the third week of November this year. Any help from travellers who did this trip would be appreciated. Could you respond directly to

Regards

Kishore Menon

Alfred Molon[_6_] May 13th, 2015 08:40 PM

Ankor Vat, Cambodia

In article ,
says...

Is it convenient to travel from Bangkok to Ankor Vat by road. How much time does it take from Bangkok to Ankor Vat. How many days should we spend in Ankor Vat and what would be the hotel charges. We are planning on travel in the third week of November this year. Any help from travellers who did this trip would be appreciated. Could you respond directly to

Overland it takes a full day. Flying is much better, if you can afford
it. Plan at least three days in Angkor.
--
Alfred Molon