TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Taking Marijuana on Cruise (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=173489)

Tom[_12_] September 1st, 2011 03:51 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

Hello all.

I desire to procure Cannabis Sativa (Indica in smaller amounts)
whereupon I would inpack it on my next cruise.

Tips appreciated in stealth lodging of said Cannabis without discovery.

Chrissy Cruiser[_3_] September 1st, 2011 03:52 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:51:32 -0400, Tom wrote:

Hello all.

I desire to procure Cannabis Sativa (Indica in smaller amounts)
whereupon I would inpack it on my next cruise.

Inpack?

Tips appreciated in stealth lodging of said Cannabis without discovery.

Don't do it.
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif

Tom[_12_] September 1st, 2011 03:53 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:52:41 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:51:32 -0400, Tom wrote:

Hello all.

I desire to procure Cannabis Sativa (Indica in smaller amounts)
whereupon I would inpack it on my next cruise.

Inpack?

Yes, is this difficult for you to interp?

Tips appreciated in stealth lodging of said Cannabis without discovery.

Don't do it.

I shall.

Chrissy Cruiser[_3_] September 1st, 2011 03:54 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:53:30 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:52:41 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:51:32 -0400, Tom wrote:

Hello all.

I desire to procure Cannabis Sativa (Indica in smaller amounts)
whereupon I would inpack it on my next cruise.

Inpack?

Yes, is this difficult for you to interp?

If you mean "take onboard", then hell yes.

Tips appreciated in stealth lodging of said Cannabis without discovery.

Don't do it.

I shall.

You may go to prison, still want to play?
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif

Tom[_12_] September 1st, 2011 04:00 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:54:25 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:53:30 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:52:41 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:51:32 -0400, Tom wrote:

Hello all.

I desire to procure Cannabis Sativa (Indica in smaller amounts)
whereupon I would inpack it on my next cruise.

Inpack?

Yes, is this difficult for you to interp?

If you mean "take onboard", then hell yes.

Tips appreciated in stealth lodging of said Cannabis without discovery.

Don't do it.

I shall.

You may go to prison, still want to play?

I do not play, I perform.

Chrissy Cruiser[_3_] September 1st, 2011 04:03 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:00:03 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:54:25 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:53:30 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:52:41 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:51:32 -0400, Tom wrote:

Hello all.

I desire to procure Cannabis Sativa (Indica in smaller amounts)
whereupon I would inpack it on my next cruise.

Inpack?

Yes, is this difficult for you to interp?

If you mean "take onboard", then hell yes.

Tips appreciated in stealth lodging of said Cannabis without discovery.

Don't do it.

I shall.

You may go to prison, still want to play?

I do not play, I perform.

I won't help you commit a felony and I have already given you sage
advice. don't do it.

Since I am in a holiday m00D, if I were to, hypothetically and for
academic purposes only, smuggle weed onboard I would stuff it in my
vagina.

This should work for you since you very much sound like a mangina to
moi.
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif

Tom[_12_] September 1st, 2011 04:04 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:03:12 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

I won't help you commit a felony and I have already given you sage
advice. don't do it.

Since I am in a holiday m00D, if I were to, hypothetically and for
academic purposes only, smuggle weed onboard I would stuff it in my
vagina.

This should work for you since you very much sound like a mangina to
moi.

Why such an obtuse asshole? Of course, I don't have a vagina and I truly
do not wish to mix my Sativa with my fecal orders.

Chrissy Cruiser[_3_] September 1st, 2011 04:32 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:04:59 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:03:12 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

I won't help you commit a felony and I have already given you sage
advice. don't do it.

Since I am in a holiday m00D, if I were to, hypothetically and for
academic purposes only, smuggle weed onboard I would stuff it in my
vagina.

This should work for you since you very much sound like a mangina to
moi.

Why such an obtuse asshole? Of course, I don't have a vagina and I truly
do not wish to mix my Sativa with my fecal orders.

LOL "fecal orders"? OK, Mr. Tool, then find an orifice you like OR stuff
it in your underwear between your pee-pee and your "fecal orderifice".
Anywhere *except* in a carry on or suitcase.
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif

Tom[_12_] September 1st, 2011 04:36 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:32:27 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:04:59 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:03:12 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

I won't help you commit a felony and I have already given you sage
advice. don't do it.

Since I am in a holiday m00D, if I were to, hypothetically and for
academic purposes only, smuggle weed onboard I would stuff it in my
vagina.

This should work for you since you very much sound like a mangina to
moi.

Why such an obtuse asshole? Of course, I don't have a vagina and I truly
do not wish to mix my Sativa with my fecal orders.

LOL "fecal orders"? OK, Mr. Tool, then find an orifice you like OR stuff
it in your underwear between your pee-pee and your "fecal orderifice".
Anywhere *except* in a carry on or suitcase.

My capabilities to adjudicate a complex understanding of the task(s) at
my hand exceeds your nominative intellect. I summoned on the inpacking
well before your prior suggestives.

Once embarked, any suggestives that do not include the ramblings of an
idiot?

Chrissy Cruiser[_3_] September 1st, 2011 04:37 PM

Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:36:55 -0400, Tom wrote:

[...]

You did, did you? LOL

Once embarked, any suggestives that do not include the ramblings of an
idiot?

Vaporize.
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif