TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   you all have a good (and friendly) week (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84618)

LeeNY March 2nd, 2006 10:04 PM

you all have a good (and friendly) week

Off to Tampa to pick up the Miracle this sunday. Time to give Carnival
a second chance, after my very mediocre Paradise cruise in 2002. I will
do my best to post a review, upon my return, that is fair, truthful and
hopefully somewhat interesting to read.

Today is just miserably snowy and icy, here in the northeast, so this
cruise could not have been timed any better.

You all take care.

Lee

Ebbtide March 3rd, 2006 12:41 AM

you all have a good (and friendly) week

"LeeNY" wrote in message
oups.com...
Off to Tampa to pick up the Miracle this sunday. Time to give Carnival
a second chance, after my very mediocre Paradise cruise in 2002. I will
do my best to post a review, upon my return, that is fair, truthful and
hopefully somewhat interesting to read.

Today is just miserably snowy and icy, here in the northeast, so this
cruise could not have been timed any better.

You all take care.

Lee

The weather here in FL is wonderful. We are in shorts, so bring yours. I did
the Miracle, first time Carnival a few yrs. ago when she did a sailing out
of JAX. I had a great time.
Smooth sailing and calm seas.

Joyce

Jeff Gersten March 3rd, 2006 01:52 PM

(LeeNY) wrote:

Off to Tampa to pick up the Miracle this
sunday. Time to give Carnival a second
chance, after my very mediocre Paradise
cruise in 2002. I will do my best to post a
review, upon my return, that is fair, truthful and
hopefully somewhat interesting to read.

I'll look forward to your review. Have a great time.

Today is just miserably snowy and icy, here in
the northeast, so this cruise could not have
been timed any better.

Same weather here one county northwest from you. A cruise now does seem
to be a wonderful idea, but we have nothing booked until August, Bermuda
on the Norwegian Crown.