TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   South-East Asia blog back! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108427)

Transient Music March 27th, 2007 04:20 PM

South-East Asia blog back!

Hi guys,

Just a quickie to say my blog (Six Weeks in South-East Asia) is back
online after some rather annoying technical problems invovling my
almost-past-it PC. So, thanks for your readership in the past but
please feel free to pop by and have a read as its being updated
regularly now thanks to a rather helpful mate of mine! Link is below
in case you were wondering...

Cheers,

Jay
http://transienttravel.wordpress.com/

Ken Dennis May 11th, 2007 11:03 AM

South-East Asia blog back!

Hasn't been updated in a little while :) January 07!

--
http://MasonicTravels.com/

On Mar 27, 5:20 pm, "Transient Music" wrote:
Hi guys,

Just a quickie to say my blog (Six Weeks in South-East Asia) is back
online after some rather annoying technical problems invovling my
almost-past-it PC. So, thanks for your readership in the past but
please feel free to pop by and have a read as its being updated
regularly now thanks to a rather helpful mate of mine! Link is below
in case you were wondering...

Cheers,

Jayhttp://transienttravel.wordpress.com/

Transient Music June 28th, 2007 08:53 AM

South-East Asia blog back!

I know, its bad isnt it! I have been in the process of buying a flat
and all of the hassle has taken up pretty much all of my year! I
promise i will get back to it soon though as I'm only waiting for a
moving in date now...I can tell you're excited by my news...anyway,
dont despair the blog will be back shortly!

keep the faith, lovers of travel!

Jay

Jayhttp://transienttravel.wordpress.com/- Hide quoted text -