TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hotel recommendation for Nha Trang? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=149090)

grusl[_4_] February 1st, 2009 04:50 AM

Hotel recommendation for Nha Trang?

Anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Nha Trang on the night of Feb.
7?

It would be nice if it was on the waterfront - the suggestions I've been
given so far are the Asia Paradise and the Phu Quoc 2

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore
..

Pak-T[_2_] February 1st, 2009 11:19 PM

grusl wrote:
Anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Nha Trang on the night of Feb.
7?

It would be nice if it was on the waterfront - the suggestions I've been
given so far are the Asia Paradise and the Phu Quoc 2

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore
.

We loved "The Green Hotel"...aptly named and charming decor. Abt 3-Star...
Close to the waterfront too....

grusl[_4_] February 5th, 2009 03:47 AM

"Pak-T" wrote in message
grusl wrote:
Anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Nha Trang on the night of
Feb. 7?

It would be nice if it was on the waterfront - the suggestions I've been
given so far are the Asia Paradise and the Phu Quoc 2

We loved "The Green Hotel"...aptly named and charming decor. Abt 3-Star...
Close to the waterfront too....

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into that one.
Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore

anhhh May 10th, 2011 09:40 AM

Hotel recommendation for Nha Trang?

I suggest Eco-green island for you coz' i've just have a wonderful trip
there. Good and quick service, proficient and experienced staff, good
food, fantastic view. You should not miss it.

--
anhhh
Message origin: TRAVEL.com