TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   hello everybody! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=149841)

Kata February 18th, 2009 06:33 PM

hello everybody!

Hi guys! I'm Kata. just wanted to introduce myself. Traveling is
pretty much an obsession for me, but in a good way :) I spent the last
2 years working in places like Vietnam and South Africa and
backpacking in between... Back home for now though..
I ran into this site with awesome travel pics if you want to have a
look... ciao :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/incomin...nt-777026.html

[email protected] February 18th, 2009 07:37 PM

hello everybody!

Kata wrote:

Hi guys! I'm Kata. just wanted to introduce myself. Traveling is
pretty much an obsession for me, but in a good way :) I spent the last
2 years working in places like Vietnam and South Africa and
backpacking in between... Back home for now though..
I ran into this site with awesome travel pics if you want to have a
look... ciao :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/incomin...nt-777026.html

Pretty slow on this group but welcome!