TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Saint-Petersburg tours&accommodation (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=152135)

Elena[_2_] April 16th, 2009 11:04 AM

Saint-Petersburg tours&accommodation

Welcome to Saint-Petersburg!
My name is Elena, I am a tour guide/interpreter in Saint-Petersburg,
Russia.
Offer any kind of support for visitors such as accommodation, airport
pick-up,
individual tours in the city and in its all museums,
in suburbs like Peterhoff with its world famousŐ fountains, in Pushkin in
Catherine Palace with its Famouse Amber Room,
in many other cultural and historical places.
As well I offer translating/interpreting in various fields of business.

Elena
Feel free asking questons about your trip
www.guided-tour.spb.ru