TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Airline information on-line on the Internet FAQ (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2486)

January 31st, 2004 01:05 AM

Airline information on-line on the Internet FAQ

I would like to point out that Jack Pujji (JS Pujji, www.abfcorp.com, www.pujji.com, "Discount Travel Bureau" as in "www.discounttravelbureau.com" and "Lowest Airfare Finder".)is a scam artist. You might consider removing him from your list.

To read about some of the people he scammed, go to: http://www.talkabouttravelling.com/g...es/189589.html

I got scammed out of more than $2,000. Mr. Smooth promised to pay me back, but that was more than two weeks ago. More of the same empty promises, I guess. To read about my experience go to: http://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=77849