TravelBanter

-   Caribbean (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hey folks, join me..... (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9547)

Jessica Simpson April 17th, 2004 08:25 AM

Hey folks, join me.....

....in Jamaica. I'm hot, my husband's hot, and we're going to dress
tropical, i.e., not much at all.

Robert \Doc\ Adelman, C.I.D. April 17th, 2004 03:18 PM

Hey folks, join me.....(us?)

"Jessica Simpson" wrote in message
...in Jamaica. I'm hot, my husband's hot, and we're going to dress
tropical, i.e., not much at all.

Next time spring for air conditioning.

You kids go play nice. Rebecca Romaine Stamos is now single, and that beats
your twofer.

Jessica Simpson April 18th, 2004 06:55 AM

Hey folks, join me.....(us?)

You kids go play nice. Rebecca Romaine Stamos
is now single, and that beats your twofer.

They call me dumb, but even I know that Rebecca ROMIJN-Stamos is not a head
of romaine lettuce....

Keith April 20th, 2004 12:09 AM

Hey folks, join me.....

In your Tungsten boat?

--

Keith
__
"Jessica Simpson" wrote in message
...in Jamaica. I'm hot, my husband's hot, and we're going to dress
tropical, i.e., not much at all.

Jessica Simpson April 22nd, 2004 02:07 AM

Hey folks, join me.....

In your Tungsten boat?

Now Keith, when I said 'hot' I used the word in context of materials which
compose human corporeal existence such as carbon and water; and also
metaphorically in reference to human sexual potential. I did not mean 'hot'
as referencing high temperature in a metallurgical context.....

Brian K April 22nd, 2004 06:47 AM

Hey folks, join me.....

On 04/21/2004 9:07 PM Jessica Simpson wrote:

In your Tungsten boat?

Now Keith, when I said 'hot' I used the word in context of materials which
compose human corporeal existence such as carbon and water; and also
metaphorically in reference to human sexual potential. I did not mean 'hot'
as referencing high temperature in a metallurgical context.....

Jess, why is it that you type and talk so coherently, yet when you sing
you have the diction of Yoda with marbles in his mouth? BTW Nick is
hot. If you think he's cold, then maybe he should hook up with
Shakira. Compared you, Shakira's incandescently hot and sings
coherently in two languages...not to mention the belly dancing. 8-)

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Jessica Simpson April 25th, 2004 08:23 AM

Hey folks, join me.....

Jess, why is it that you type and talk so coherently, yet
when you sing you have the diction of Yoda with marbles
in his mouth?

Two different parts of the brain, Brian - the writing v. the singing. As
for the diction thang, my agent claims that I'll sell more records by
sounding like that - besides, I'm contractually obligated to sing like I'm
giving head at the same time.

BTW, did you know that Shakira is a hermaphrodite. Great if you're into that
kind of thing....

BTW Nick is
hot. If you think he's cold, then maybe he should hook up with
Shakira. Compared you, Shakira's incandescently hot and sings
coherently in two languages...not to mention the belly dancing. 8-)

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.
Brian M. Kochera

Dreeve May 17th, 2004 02:19 PM

Hey folks, join me.....

Jessica, dressing tropical for my wife and I in the Bahamas (we live on the
beach in a very small village, no neighbors withijng eyesight) is not
dressing at all.