TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Airline Travel Vouchers (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79129)

[email protected] December 13th, 2005 08:49 AM

Airline Travel Vouchers

Anybody interested in traveling inside the US should check out this gr8
offer by Polident. Polident is offering free Airline Travel Vouchers
with the purchase of 5 boxes of specially marked products. See
www.polident.com for more information. I'm working on this promotion
on behalf of GSK. All information on this program is available at
www.polident.com.

clint December 13th, 2005 06:32 PM

Airline Travel Vouchers

I'm not old enouh to use Polident! haha
wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody interested in traveling inside the US should check out this gr8
offer by Polident. Polident is offering free Airline Travel Vouchers
with the purchase of 5 boxes of specially marked products. See
www.polident.com for more information. I'm working on this promotion
on behalf of GSK. All information on this program is available at
www.polident.com.

newbie December 13th, 2005 09:31 PM

Airline Travel Vouchers

wrote:
Anybody interested in traveling inside the US should check out this gr8
offer by Polident. Polident is offering free Airline Travel Vouchers
with the purchase of 5 boxes of specially marked products. See
www.polident.com for more information. I'm working on this promotion
on behalf of GSK. All information on this program is available at
www.polident.com.

Doesn't look like a good deal to me. For trip between Calif and Florida,
cost of the first ticket is $440 plus taxes and fees. I am pretty sure
I can get a round trip ticket for around $200 during non-peak travel season.