TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What do you think is better - New Zealand or Australia and why ? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=142036)

Gerrit March 28th, 2011 05:09 AM

What do you think is better - New Zealand or Australia and why?

"A Mate" wrote in message
u...
No wonder usegroup is dead! So many gormless, empty individuals!

I wasn't going to waste my fingers writing on a thread started by as spammer
trying to get attention for his own website, but indeed this group has been
pretty dead for a while. However the flamers seem to have disappeared also
so maybe some real travel related questions and answers can start here
again. This appears to be happening with rec.travel.europe which I always
still check so maybe there is hope.

Gerrit - Oz

[email protected] March 28th, 2011 09:54 AM

What do you think is better - New Zealand or Australia and why?

[Default] On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:09:25 +0800, "Gerrit"
offered the following words of wisdom:

"A Mate" wrote in message
. au...
No wonder usegroup is dead! So many gormless, empty individuals!

I wasn't going to waste my fingers writing on a thread started by as spammer
trying to get attention for his own website, but indeed this group has been
pretty dead for a while. However the flamers seem to have disappeared also
so maybe some real travel related questions and answers can start here
again. This appears to be happening with rec.travel.europe which I always
still check so maybe there is hope.

Gerrit - Oz

Same for me. That's why I reacted so strongly to the OP spammer.
Looking forward to more positive and informative input. Cheers

mr.mike1304 May 5th, 2011 10:27 AM

It'd have to be a Kiwi asking!!

To everyone else - it's blindingly obvious!!!

JasmineEvans November 11th, 2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by famous (Post 968252)
In my opinion New Zealand is the best country instead of Australia because New Zealand is the cool country and there population is very low and all peoples easily find work there.

Both of them. If you have the opportunity I recommend you to choose a shorter stay in Australia and then go to New Zealand. I have spent really great time there.

mariajames March 15th, 2013 06:10 PM

I adopt four seasons and like winter especially because the arena freezes and endure year's insects die - so fewer insects appear spring. So to me, places in OZ like Armidale and Jindabyne are on the top of my list.