TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   any person who have SIR Visas and living in australia recently (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101232)

prachu November 26th, 2006 03:18 PM

any person who have SIR Visas and living in australia recently

Actually I want to know that in SIR visas can we learn a new course
like student?than can we live for one year at any place in australia
except adelaide?I have adelaide's sponcership.so If any one have any
information about this visas than please contact me on my e-mail id :

GreenieLeBrun November 26th, 2006 10:28 PM

any person who have SIR Visas and living in australia recently

oups.com...

http://www.australia.gov.au/127