TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Oaks Hyde Park Suites, SYD (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97348)

gregdane September 14th, 2006 01:29 PM

Oaks Hyde Park Suites, SYD

Does anyone have any first-hand knowledge of this property? TripAdvisor
is contradictory- thanks!

Geoff Lillico September 14th, 2006 10:31 PM

Oaks Hyde Park Suites, SYD

Not sure what you mean by contradictory, but google gives a number of sites
with details of this establishment.

As a Sydney resident, I can say that is is located at the southern end of
the CBD overlooking Hyde Park. Its a fair walk from Darling Harbour or The
Rocks and would recommend taxis to those areas.

If you can be specific as to your concern, perhaps someone can help you
further.

--
The Commissioner

www.the-commissioner.com

"gregdane" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone have any first-hand knowledge of this property? TripAdvisor
is contradictory- thanks!

gregdane September 15th, 2006 01:20 PM

Oaks Hyde Park Suites, SYD

Hello, Commissioner:
I believe you answered a previous query Parkridge Corp. Apts for me
and this may be in the same vein- at TripAdvisor, some say their stay
was nice and the suites were acceptable while others give a more
negative review- We decided against Parkridge because of the lack of
amenities and decided to try Hyde Park Suites- guess we'll just have to
give it a go and see- thanks!

Geoff Lillico wrote:
Not sure what you mean by contradictory, but google gives a number of sites
with details of this establishment.

As a Sydney resident, I can say that is is located at the southern end of
the CBD overlooking Hyde Park. Its a fair walk from Darling Harbour or The
Rocks and would recommend taxis to those areas.

If you can be specific as to your concern, perhaps someone can help you
further.

--
The Commissioner

www.the-commissioner.com