TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Find it impossible to use laptop on flight - cramped for typing (any advice) (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=178793)

[email protected] December 18th, 2012 02:59 AM

Find it impossible to use laptop on flight - cramped for typing (any advice)

For some reason I find it too cramped to use a laptop in flight.
This is surprising since my laptop is relatively small and compact, with only a 11.6" screen. I find the seat space (extent and width) too cramped to type.
Does anyone else have this problem. Looking for some advice and solutions.
Thanks

JohnT[_8_] December 18th, 2012 08:48 AM

wrote in message

For some reason I find it too cramped to use a laptop in flight.
This is surprising since my laptop is relatively small and compact,
with only a 11.6" screen. I find the seat space (extent and width) too
cramped to type.
Does anyone else have this problem. Looking for some advice and
solutions.
Thanks

Fly Business Class.

--
JohnT

Shawn Hirn January 18th, 2013 07:13 AM

Find it impossible to use laptop on flight - cramped for typing (any advice)

In article ,
"JohnT" wrote:

wrote in message

For some reason I find it too cramped to use a laptop in flight.
This is surprising since my laptop is relatively small and compact,
with only a 11.6" screen. I find the seat space (extent and width) too
cramped to type.
Does anyone else have this problem. Looking for some advice and
solutions.
Thanks

Fly Business Class.

get an iPad.