TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The most exciting package for Tour (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=169012)

np rms September 14th, 2010 08:51 AM

The most exciting package for Tour

You are provided the detail information of tourism year 2011 in Nepal.
Also you are awarded with prize link for visiting the aid.
www.visit4nepal.com

georgels89 January 12th, 2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np rms (Post 1013626)
You are provided the detail information of tourism year 2011 in Nepal.
Also you are awarded with prize link for visiting the aid.
www.visit4nepal.com

I'm really eager to see the information in the website you provided. What's a pity, I couldn't open it. Maybe there is something wrong with this. Can you check the website address again! :D

dragon_jonh13 March 5th, 2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgels89 (Post 1019827)
I'm really eager to see the information in the website you provided. What's a pity, I couldn't open it. Maybe there is something wrong with this. Can you check the website address again! :D

Oh ! Great !