TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Perth (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89701)

Malcolm May 17th, 2006 12:21 PM

Perth

anyone been to (no not the owner) a great B&B in Perth's CBD? Pls let me
know

Simon Pleasants May 17th, 2006 01:21 PM

Perth

On Wed, 17 May 2006 21:21:10 +1000, "Malcolm"
wrote:

anyone been to (no not the owner) a great B&B in Perth's CBD? Pls let me
know

Short answer, no. But I have been to a hostel within walking distance
(approx 20-30 mins). It was called Billabong Resort. I'd give it a
cautious recommendation - it's not great but it's okay.

Reece May 18th, 2006 04:58 AM

Perth

Simon Pleasants wrote in
:

wrote:

anyone been to (no not the owner) a great B&B in Perth's CBD? Pls let me
know

Short answer, no. But I have been to a hostel within walking distance
(approx 20-30 mins). It was called Billabong Resort. I'd give it a
cautious recommendation - it's not great but it's okay.

I might be wrong buy I'd seriously doubt if you would find any B&Bs in the
Perth CBD. The CBD is all offices, shops and the odd (business class) hotel
(Hyatt, Sheraton, Novatel etc).

However, I don't usually stay at B&Bs myself - can't afford them - so there
might be something hidden away there.

Maybe you could tell us exactly what you were looking for and perhaps
readers could help better.

R.

--
"To a good wicket-keeper much may be forgiven"